Aroona Pools and Spas construction process
We understand how stressful you can feel when the time comes to build your pool, so we are here to guide you every step of the way, ensuring that you enjoy a stress-free building process.
Here is the example of steps involved in building a concrete pool:
This is the stage where you meet with our consultant.
- Enquiry: You ring us or fill out our online enquiry form to request a free quote.
- Site Visit: Our expert consultant rings you to make an appointment for a site visit.
- Pool design: You discuss the features of your dream pool and our consultant designs the pool that suits your requirements, budget and the available space.
- Quote: Our expert consultant prepares the quote according to your agreed design.
- Contract: You accept the quote, sign the contract and pay the required deposit.
Week 1-2: The architectural and engineering plans are drawn and we apply for CDC (Note: If DA required, council takes about 4-6 weeks to issue the DA).
Week 3-12: This is the major time for building and constructing your pool and includes some or all of the following, depending on the type of pool you have ordered.
• Formwork and steel fixing.
• Spray concrete.
• Coping and tiling.
• Installing pool pumps, filter, chlorinator and heat pumps.
• Interior finishing.
• Final clean.
• Fill and balance the water.
• Handover to our happy clients.
Now you can enjoy swimming in your dream pool
To make an appointment for a free on-site inspection or to ask about our design services,